Wednesday, February 20, 2008

pissed...

I AM SUPER PISSED NOW. :@

My world simply had changed since the start of this year.

Leave leave leave. Change Change Change.

I HATE CHANGES!

Some memories are just unforgetable. HOW is it possible for them to be forgotten?

I wish I could just forget the days after every family gathering and my 大伯 fetch us home.
I wish I could just forget the buns that my 奶奶 gave me every family gathering.
I wish I could just forget all the scenes that contains them.
I wish I could just forget how well you had treat me before.
I wish I could just forget all about you.

But I know no matter what I do, memories stay.
You are forever enjoying everything you like. (with and without me)
Perhaps I did a right choice for you.

I know I had regreted what I had done.
What I had done has done. Even as I tried to amend things, no chances are given at all.
I HATED MYSELF.

I am a fool.
I am a stupid.
I am an idiot.

At the end of the post, I realise the person I am pissed off is actually no1 but myself.

No comments: